Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the Our website (the “Service”) operated by us.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
- We offer digital marketing services, including content creation, SEO management, and helping businesses establish a strong online presence.
- Details of each service are provided on our ‘Services’ page.
- Each client’s needs are different, so we only offer custom plans tailored for each client. There is no one-size-fits-all plan.
- No account creation is necessary to use the Service or view our portfolio.
- We value your privacy and will never ask for unnecessary personal information.
We prefer all communication to be done through email or the contact form provided on our website. We strive to respond to all inquiries within 2 business days.
We may revise these terms at any time without prior notice. By using this website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms.
Pricing & Payment
Since we only provide custom plans following discussions with each client, there are no fixed pricing lists available on our website.
In terms of payments:
- The pricing for each custom plan will be established during consultations and correspondence with each client.
- Due to the nature of our Service, payments will not be made through the website.
- Specific payment details (including payment methods) will be communicated directly with clients as needed.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, IconTester is our proprietary property, and all source code, databases, functionality, software, designs, and all other elements of the site provided by us are also owned by us.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) for soliciting others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate international, federal regulations, rules, laws, or local legislations, etc.
In no event shall IconTester be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of our country, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the state and courts located in our country for the resolution of any disputes.
It is recommended to review this page periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms & Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
Thank you for choosing IconTester!